Saturday, June 30, 2012

AWESOME Signs And New Items!





HAI JAMMERZ! I have some new things for you today! So
you know how I said I was gonna make the posts longer? Well,
in this post, I found so many pics offline, it's hard to explain what I
did. You'll just have to look and see! Ok, take a look! :-)

At least ONE of these should make you smile!!!
















































































Life really boils down to 2 questions...

1. Should I get a dog.....?





OR...

2. Should I have children?




No matter what situations life throws at you...

No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem..

Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.



You're laughing aren't you?
That's good 'cause my job here is done!


Have a great day and remember to give thanks....



Cats are so dramatic
!!


Lolz, like what I put together?
I love doing these kinds of things.
I hope I made you smile! :-D

Now, for the usual, new items of the day!
Lolz, take a look! :-)


There's a new Igloo Pet House at the
Penguins Only Party!


This item is kinda new and is kinda
not. Here's what I mean by that, this is
the New "Silver" Glove that came out today!
It looks exactly like the White Glove though.
Well, idc....AT LEAST IT'S FOR NONMEMBERS!
Lolz. :-)

BAI JAMMERZ! :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment