Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pufferfish Spikes And Contest!





Wassup jammerz....hippy.....hehe.....lolz. I got one new item for you
today! And also, before you look at the new item, I'm trying to think of
some contest I can do. The prize for the contest would be batwings probably.
I have 4 of those or 2. So, post your comments below! I wanna hear what YOU JAMMERZ
think!



This is a pic of MEH with bat wings!



There are the new Pufferfish Spikes
in Bahari Bargains! They are for members
only and cost 650 gems. Remember to tell your
thoughts about the contest in the comments below!
BAI! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hai stal! Ok, so I think the contest should be like a riddle. It doesn't have to be Animal Jam related. Just think of something and then make some clues for it. BTW, check out my blog! puppyears2000spotlight.blogspot.com
    XOXO- Puppyears2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stallion1! I'm katgoo449(aka my storage accounk KittyinBowTie) and I just found out about this blog like 1o minutes ago! It looks awesome!!! Ooo, and for the contest, I think you should do trivia questions or a find it contest. A contest sounds like SOOOOOOO much fun, and nm bat wings sound like a totally epic prize! Tonight I'm gonna go to sleep real early just so I can wake up at 4:00 a.m. to enter the contest, ha! If I win...
    1. I will scream until I'm out of breath
    2. I will run around my house and jump like a crazy banshee
    3. I will run into my yard with my pj's on screaming YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! one million times
    4. I will explode one million times
    5. I will put them on and rub them in the face of the scammer who scammed my spiked bracelet (jk)
    Yes, I know I write too much. It's a habit, sorry...
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, u sound like a hyper person! In a good way XD

      Delete
  3. The contest should be some AJ trivia thingy :3

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete