Saturday, June 23, 2012

Two New Item And Mini Things!



HIYA JAMMERZ! I got two new things for you today
and some little things about AJ and me. So, there's nothing
more to say but.... TAKE A LOOK! :-)

(Notice how I always say "Take a look"! :-)....Lolzzzzzz :-D).


Berets are now available in Jam Mart
Clothing! They cost 300 gems and are for
members only. On to the next items! :-)



Here are the items available at the Penguin Party! :-)

 

LUCKY! I wish I could have a 30 day free
trial......D-:.


Sorry the pic's small but, here's
what the log in screen used to look
like. I kinda like it! :-D


Sorry! This pic is REAL blurry!
I got it offline. Anyways, here are some
AJ cards. Some of them have the shamans
and others have animals. :-)

WELL ALL YA JAMMERZ, I am departing.
(Departing....FANCY word.....:-D). BAI!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment