Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pufferfish Helmet And Contest Facts!





The new Pufferfish Helmet is now
available at Bahari Bargains! It costs
550 gems and is for members only.
And one other thing about the contest on The Animal Jam Squishies:
1. We really need to get a lot of people on board for the contest.
2. I'm guessing about only like.....10 people know, but I'm not sure!
3. The prize you will get once you win the contest is Nonmember Batwings
4. I still haven't decided if the contest will be a find-it game, a riddle, or just I
ask some questions and you answer them.
Post your comments below to tell what YOU think! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hai stally! I've told some ppl about the contest, but sadly they don't care.-.- I'll keep trying cuz I want this contest to be FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!! And btw, I'm the one who asked for the riddle :)
    Oh, and LOVE DA BLOG! Check out mine! puppyears2000spotlight.blogspot.com :)
    LOL I think tht non-member batwings is an awesome prize! I'm sure ppl would want those! I'll tell jammers bout the prize! (to attract them like bait lolz XD)
    Sorry this comment is sooooooooooooo long, I'm sure I'll end it soemtime soon :)
    I really hope your reading this, too.
    Umm, idk what else to say I ran out of ideas :/
    Umm, ...............................
    Well, uh LOLZ this is kinda awkward, OH YEA! I forgot! For the riddle, think of a location in the land of Jamaa (lolz not literaly Jamaa just anywhere on AJ) and then you tell some clues an stuff, and then people have to guess the exact location. Sorry this comment is super long, also, only if you want, make like a couple of different locations, which you should actually do, LOL. Well tht's all! XOXO~ puppyears2000
    P.S. I'm glad I didn't get into more detail, then the comment would be sooooooooooooooo long, LOL. Bye now! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stallion1. I think making a contest is a great idea! In my opinion, i think you should do a find it game. Like put some pictures on animal jam and we have to find it and tell you what location the picture is. They are so cool and even fun! I hope you consider this idea! Anyway, Awesome blog! Its quite fascinating!
    -TheSafari07 :)

    ReplyDelete