Monday, June 18, 2012

Rare Monday And Cute Pic!



HELLO! Today was...RARE MONDAY! Let's
see what AJ got for us today! :-)


Freedom Mask came to stores today.
DANG IT. I just lost one of my BIG
rares. Now I only have 3 freedom items!
Danggggg. Anyways, the mask costs 800
gems and is for members only.

Oh and later, I am gonna do a big post about
glitch pics. Be ready! And sorry to keep you
waiting for the Guess That Rare. I'm also gonna
do the 13th one (or is it 12th?) one later.

 On the Scoop I'm gonna try to think of a contest I can do.
 One that gives out rare prizes each week or just this week.
Plz post your ideas in comments below!

AND I'm also trying trying to think of a new page I can do.
I'll do one new page on the Squishies and one new page on the
Scoop. So, as you can tell I'm planning A LOT. I hope I can do it
all! I'll TRY. Lolz. :-)

CUTE PIC TIME! Lolz! :-)


PIGGY, YOUR KNOWN FOR ROLLING
AROUND IN THE MUD! NOT TRYING
TO PREVENT IT. LOLZ. He's one CUTE
Piggy! :-) Lolz. BAI! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment