Friday, June 15, 2012

New Item And Two Rare Pics!


HIYA! I haz got one new item for ya'll today. Take
a look! :-)


Another Mini Castle came out today!
It costs 2,500 gems and is for members
only. It seems so cool.....HEHE. :-)


And here are just some REALLY COOL rare pics.
I got them from Pangea's blog. Take a look! :-)


Sorry they are kind of blurry. The koala in this pic is wearing,
believe it or not, A GREEN TOPHAT! So cool! The eyes seem very
big.....and blue......I wonder if they like photoshopped the eyes or something.


Sorry again, kinda blurry! The monkey in THIS pic is
wearing a Black Tophat! And his wings are also black too!
I bet this guy is nonmember. Because I saw a pic like this and
in the pic there was a NONMEMBER monkey wearing a Black Tophat
just like that! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment