Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Contest!



HELLO JAMMERZ! Yes, you are RIGHT. This is the
moment you have ALL been waiting for! The contest I have
 been planning is finally here! For the contest, I will be handing
 out one pair of Bat Wings! Here we go! :-)


CONTEST


Prize: Bat Wings
Type Of Contest: Questions about AJ/me
Way to give me your answer: comment, on AJ, or on chat
Rules: HAVE FUN! :-)


1. I have told MANY people this question. I hope you can backtrack and remember it!
Question: What is my brother's name?

2. This question is on the kind of harder side. I'll try to throw in some easy questions and
some hard questions.
Question: What was my FIRST rare?

3. This is a very easy question. I practically JUST told it to you in one of my earlier posts!
Question: What types of animals are my two pets, and what are both of their names?

4. This question is fairly easy, kinda easy.....you'll see lolz. Don't worry if you can't get it.
Question: Where is my favorite place to be on AJ?

5. And lastly, you might know this one. It's about the Picky Picture Contest I had on The Animal Jam Squishies.
Question: What Picky Picture did I vote for in the Picky Picture Contest?


 



Lolz, I just felt like doing that.....I LOVE/HEART ANIMALS....
as you already know...lolz.

Well, that's the contest folks! Remember to tell me your answer in a comment,
on chat, or on AJ. And also remember to not be sad if you don't always get the
right answer to a question. I'll be doing MANY more of these contests. BAI! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I will try to get in as many correct answers as possible, but I 'll probablly miss most or all of them :I. But, even if I don't win, I'll have tried right?!
    1.Uhh... Joe? (probably not it)
    2.Camis's frog or nm bat wings I believe
    3. I know this one! Your two animals are horses and there names are Lucky and her foal Scout!
    4.By a claw machine I think! You can find claw amchines in the Seraphia theatre in Seraphia Forest, in the Juice Hut at Crystal Sands, at the Sol Arcade in Jamaa Township, in the Animal Mueseum at Appondale, and in some Jammers' dens who own one.
    5.I know this one too, you voted for the Froggy Cat, the winner of the Picky Picture Contest with 20 votes! (the only reason I knew that was because I looked at all your posts until I found it, because I ony recently found out about your blog and I haven't checked back here for a while, lolz!)
    Thanks you so much for this awesome contest! Hope I win, but I might've not!
    Chow and toodles,
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie :D
    Haha, first person to enter the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! I would like to make a change to my answer for number 3! You have a horse named Lucky who has a foal named Scout and a dog named Kibbles! Hope you can accept this!
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete