Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Items Comments And Cute Pic!




HIYA JAMMERZ! STALLY WALLY HERE! I have a few new things for you
today. First of all, I wanna give you the new items that
came out today! So, take a look! :-)

In Sunken Treasures there's a new
octopus chair!



And there's a Moon Balloon at the
Summer Carnival! Lolz Moon and Balloon
rhyme. HEHE. Lolz. :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Next, I wanna talk about some of the comments I've been
getting lately. In this post, I'll have the answers to those comments.
Okay so, TAKE A LOOK! :-)

THIS COMMENT WAS FROM SAFARI07

(This comment was on the post titled, Ice Dresser And Some Of My
Favorite Items).

These items are my favorite too! Especially the top hats! I really like the blue one the most!
Anyway, awesome items!
-TheSafari07:)

My answer to Safari07 is:

Yup, those are some PRETTY COOL items lolz. And, when you say my favorite
is blue, do you mean the Solid Blue or the Striped Blue? For me, my favorite Tophat is
the Solid Blue! :-)

~Stally Wally


THIS COMMENT WAS FROM NYANSTAR

i'm not going to be here when the winners are announced DX

My answer to Nyanstar is:

AWWWW! D-: Well, at kleast when you come back you can see it, besides, I've only
gotten TWO entries for the contest so far which was from you and peachy347. D-: Well,
have a fun time where ever you're gonna be! Lolz. :-)

~Stally Wally


CUTE PIC TIME! YAY! LOLZ!


LOLZ! CHICKY FACE IT, JIMMY'S DEAD.
SOON.....YOU'LL BE LIKE DAT. SO JUST WAIT.
LOLZ.


2 comments:

  1. I ented the contest too :D!!! And I think there's something wrong with my blogger account or something or my computer, idk because I looked at your post from yesterday where they had those comments you answered, and there was
    none? Did you delete all the ommen
    Comments or something? Please help!!!! DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question about the tops hats, i like the striped blue one!
    -TheSafari07 :)

    ReplyDelete