Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Item And VERY RARE Items!



Hai jammerz! I have some new things for you today!
I'm so excited. I'm.....going...to...a....1D Concert!
YES! I cannot waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
I'll try to bring back pics to show to you directioners!
Now, ANYWAYS lolz, back to business xDz. Take a
look! :-)

Oh and BTW Before I start, just saying that
you know that drawing I showed you the day before
yesterday that was of the AJ sign? Well, if you do, that
thanks to Hoolei's comment, I know that, that drawing was
done by Budlove. GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HER!
Lolz. :-D


There's a new Council Day Banner
at Jam Mart Furniture! I haven't bought
one yet but by the looks of it, it seems like
it's gonna take up a lot of space in my den! Lolz
:-D

And now, to make this post longer, here are
some really rare items! Some of these items are
from Beta Times. Take a look! :-)

MECH ANGEL WINGS!

   
   

SHARK FINS!

   
   

LEGENDARY WINGS!



SHELL FIN ARMOR!

   
  

PHANTOM PORTAL!

(This pic is from Lovelost's Blog).



WORN BLANKETS!

(Sorry, couldn't get pics of just the item itself!
And Sorry again couldn't get a pic of the Cream
and Green Worn!)

  
 





FLAG!



MECH ANGEL HELMET!


GAZELLE HORNS!



PILGRIM HAT!



BOW AND ARROWS!





SKULLYS!

WINGS!
TOP HAT!


BETA CREATURE MASK!

 


BETA EYEBALL HAT!



GREEN TIARA! (With Blue/Purple Gem).


BETA ARCTIC HOOD!

LIGHT GREEN OLD BLANKET!



WHITE TIARA! (With pink gem).
(This pic is from Lovelost's blog).






5 comments:

  1. Do you have any of these items? And if anyone has the white tiara please tell me, or you can jam-a-gram me instead if preferred. Thanks!!!--
    livymermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. rare items...? More like betas that people want to me :3 (i have the tiaras!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the green fin is it a good item?

    ReplyDelete