Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flag And Freedom Items!



HEYO JAMMERZ! SCHOOL'S OUT! YES!!!!!!
I iz so happy! I have some new things you today.
Since it is summer, idk why but...I'm gonna start
make my posts longer! Mostly everyday, I'll include
some little details about AJ in my posts. Oh and, I
haven't gotten any replies about the contest..........
Get your answers in soon! Take a look! :-)



Flags are back in Jam Mart Clothing!
They cost 300 gems and are for members
only. Oh and btw, the update is tomorrow! Be
sure to save up on gems to buy the new things! :-)


Well, the thing I'm gonna add to my post today is about
Freedom Items! Take a look! :-)


FREEDOM ITEMS!

Facts:

1. There are exactly 6 Freedom Items including the Hat and Cape.

2. People, such as me, have mistaken the Dragon Hat that is red, white,
and blue, as a Freedom Item. It is clearly not one.

3. Many new jammerz that have just come to AJ do not know that yes, in fact,
Freedom Items are for nonmembers and they are extremely rare.

4. Freedom Items may come out on July 4th and they may not. We will just have to
see.

5. The Freedom Item that is valued the most by jammerz are Freedom Wings. They are
valued more and are rarer than all the other freedoms.

6. 3 of the Freedom Items are not rare anymore. The Freedom Hat, Star Cape, and Freedom Mask
are not rare. They have all come to stores and there are millions of them on AJ.

All the Freedom Items:

(These are not organized in rarest order).


Freedom Bands!


Freedom Helmet!


Freedom Mask!


Freedom Wings!


Freedom Hat! Freedom Cape!


THATZ ALL FOR NOW JAMMERZ!
SEE YA SOON! TTYL! BAI! :-))))))))))))



1 comment: