Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Items And Glitch!




HIYA JAMMERZ! I got three new things for you today.
Oh and remember, the last thing is from Lovelost's blog.
Well anyways, I'm in a rush today so I can't make the post
longer like I usually do. Sorry! But still, I'M GOING TO
SIX FLAGS! Cha ching! Lolz. Ok, take a look! :-)
There are two new necklaces in Bahari Bargains! The
one on the left is a Mermaid Necklace and the one on the
right is a Sand Dollar Necklace. The Mermaid Necklace
costs 550 gems and the Sand Dollar Necklace costs 500 gems.
Both of the Necklaces are for members only.I like the mermaid
necklace.
IT'S SO COLORFUL! Lolz.
(This is from Lovelost's blog). This is a
weird glitch! In Lovelost's storage's mail she
found a gift. Ofcourse she opened it but she found
this pic! The title is the RC Car buy the pic is of a Clover
Blanket! So now she doesn't know if it's a RC Car or a Clover
Blanket! Weird eh? Bai! :-D
gift. Of course she opened it

No comments:

Post a Comment