Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ice Dresser And Some Of My Favorite Rares!





HAI JAMMERZ! I've got some
pretty cool new things for you today. Oh and, also, there are only
8 MORE DAYS left of the contest! If you wanna get those BATWINGS,
you have to get your thoughts in quick enough! Ok, take a look! :-)


There is a new Ice Dresser available
at the Penguin Party! It costs 500 gems
and is for members only. I like it. :-D


So now, I just wanna show you guys THREE of my
FAVORITE items. I'll put them in categories. And remember,
I am not putting them in Least Rarest to Rarest order! Ok, take a look!
:-)


BEARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



TOPHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FREEDOMS ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!



THATZ ALL FOR NOW JAMMERZ! TTYL! SEE YA!
MAKE LIKE A BANANA AND SPLIT! BAI! HALALOOYA!
BYE! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment