Friday, June 29, 2012

Lots Of Things!


HAI JAMMERZ! Sorry I didn't post earlier! I was on VACATION!
:-D. It was so much funnnnnnnnn. When I was swimming in the ocean 4
big waves in a row knocked me down lolz. They were HUMONGOUS. It
was high tide so, what do you expect? Lolz. Ok so, I have some new things for
you! As always xDz. Ok, take a look! :-)


The first things I'm gonna show you are from
Lovelost's blog:


Lovelost found some pics of the lands at AJ!
Take a look:


Jamaa Township:


Bahari Bay:


Appondale:


These pics I found offline. These are pics
of some of AJ's home screens in beta times!
Cool right? However, I like the home screens now
 better, lolz. :-D



This is also a pic I found offline.
Look at this drawing of AJ's little
sign thing, lolz. It's really good! This
kid's talented. :-D


And lastly, for the new items of the day!


There's a new Aviator Hat in Jam Mart
Clothing!


There's a new Jellyfish lamp in Sunken
Treasures!

BAI JAMMERZ! :-)



BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment