Thursday, June 28, 2012

Item Homepage And Glitches!



HAI JAMMERZ! I got some new things for you today!
I've gotta leave soon to go to the beach but I can still make
this a long post. You're in luck! Lolz. Ok, here you go! :-)


And today's new item is from last year,
the Fireworks Fountain! It is for members
AND NONMEMBERS and costs 350 gems.
:-)


(This pic is from Lovelost's blog). AJ has added a new homepage!
I really like it. It's so colorful and everything, lolz. It appears that the
animals in the pic are at Appondale. :-D

And here are some pics of glitches!
:-D

(The pic are all from Free's blog).

If you open the chat box, and read the names are clearly messed up.
They said that Professer Snowymoon's name is Colonel Cottoncroc.

Also, as I was logging onto animal jam the home screen was all shook up:

(Yes, I did wait for it to stop loading)

And on my storage account, when I was going to switch animals it turned out like this with no bottom scroll bar.

Also, here is my buddy list (The Top of it) And It said it wasn't fully scrolled up, yet when I tried it was stuck.
 
OK JAMMERZ! BYE!
:-)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment