Friday, June 22, 2012

BALLOONS EVERYWHERE!





HAI JAMMERZ! I got one new item for you today.
And, I'm keeping my promise again, and I'll add a little
more to the post. YOU'RE WELCOME. Lolz. Oh and, as
for the contest, I've realized that some of the wuestions are
REALLY hard. So, here's what I'll do. Whoever has the most
questions right, in the end, will be the winner. Ok? Ok. Well, Take
a look! :-)


The new Sun Balloon is now available
at the Carnival! It costs 14,000 TICKETS.
Whew, lolz. :-)




Oh ya, and there are ALSO Freedom Plushies at
the Carnival too! So colorful and BRIGHT. Me likey.
Lolz.


Next, for the little thing I'm adding to THIS post.
It's all about the Balloon Items on AJ! Kinda connects
with the Sun Balloon eh? Take a look! :-)


HEART BALLOONS!


CLOVER BALLOONS!


PHANTOM BALLOON!


THATZ ALL FOR NOW JAMMERZ!
HALLALOOYA! TTYL! SEE YA PPL!
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment