Friday, July 6, 2012

Item Contest Winner And Glitch!



HAI JAMMERZ! I got three new things for you today
The first is about the regular new item each day. The second
one is the "CONTEST WINNER"! And the third is just a glitch lolz.
Ok, take a look! :-)


There is a new Giant Crystal in Jam
Mart Furniture! It costs 600 gems and
is for members only. :-D

NOW for the Winner Of The Contest.
For this, I'll first give you the winner and
then the answers to all the questions. Here we
go! :-)

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.......THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST IS......DRUMROLL PLEASE.......AND THEN PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT........USERNAME: lol! YES THAT IS RIGHT HIS USERNAME=LOL. XDZ.


This is him! He got 4 of the Questions
right! :-)

1. I have told MANY people this question. I hope you can backtrack and remember it!
Question: What is my brother's name?
Answer: Alex

2. This question is on the kind of harder side. I'll try to throw in some easy questions and
some hard questions.
Question: What was my FIRST rare?
Answer: Grey Worn Blanket

3. This is a very easy question. I practically JUST told it to you in one of my earlier posts!
Question: What types of animals are my three pets, and what are their names?
Answer: Lucky A Horse, Scout A Baby Horse (foal), And Kibbles A Dog

4. This question is fairly easy, kinda easy.....you'll see lolz. Don't worry if you can't get it.
Question: Where is my favorite place to be on AJ?
Answer: My Den


"Lol" got all of these questions right except for the first one.
Now, it's time for the glitch! :-) 

5. And lastly, you might know this one. It's about the Picky Picture Contest I had on The Animal Jam Squishies.
Question: What Picky Picture did I vote for in the Picky Picture Contest?
Answer: Froggy Cat





(These pics are from Lovelost's
blog).When you dance with a
Wreath on a Seal it disapears!
Look at the first pic, the Seal's
not dancing and it has the Wreath
on. Then, look at the other pic. The
Seal is dancing and it doesn't have the
Wreath on!

BAI JAMMERZ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment