Monday, July 2, 2012

13th Guess That rare!



HAI JAMMERZ! This is the moment I have kept you waiting for
for so long! here's the 13th Guess That rare! Remember to always
keep on trying but if you have already won once, please give others
a chance! Ok, take a look! :-)



Who has it: Cruiser7, Silver101, Mckelvey19, Snowyclaw, Eagleeye34, XxRareBiznatchxX, Carson02, and LOTZ of other people.


Fact: I shouldn't really call it a "Rare Item," because it has came out in stores but still, I'm gonna call it one lolz.

Fact: It is not a Head Item.


What could it be, what could it be? Lolz! :-D


I'm ashamed of myself! I can't think of the right
answer! Lolz! DON'T WORRY LITTLE GUY,
there'll be other chances! xDz! :-)





5 comments:

  1. Is the answer Leaf Necklaces? I hope so, 'cause I looked up every user!
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Nice job! You got the type of item right, Leaf Necklaces, but what color Leaf Necklace? Respond back soon! :-)

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the answer Red Leaf Necklaces, Stally Wally? btw What happens when you win one of these guess that rare contests?
    ~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You got it right! Nice job! Okay so, before, when you won a Guess That Rare Contest, you would just be put on the Winner's Board. But now, as a bonus, I'll put you on the Winners Board, but I'm also gonna give you a small rare. So, you'll see what rare I'll give you. On the other hand, we have to schedule a time to meet on AJ so I can give you the rare. Are you in Eastern Time? If so, then, are you able to meet tomorrow July 7th, at like, 10:00 AM? I'll see if I'm available, respond back soon!

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yay I won the contest!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD And yup, I live in Eastern Time but I won't be able to go on AJ at 10:00 a.m., only at 4:00 p.m. and up :I. So either we are going to have to meet on Sunday at 10:00 a.m., tommorrow or Saturday at 4:00 p.m. and up, or you are just going to have to send the prize to katgoo449. Sorry....
    `katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

    ReplyDelete