Thursday, July 26, 2012

Winners Of The Drawing Contest And Part 2 Of The Drawing Contest!



 

HAI JAMMERZ! This is it, the winner from the Drawing Contest is here!
Or should I say winnerz...you'll find out what I mean by that. Hehe. Ok, take
a look! :-)

WINNERS!

Ok jammerz, here's the thing, I could NOT find
out who to choose to win the contest I've gotten
many entries and I picked the top 3, but I can't
decide whose gonna win! So here's what I'm gonna
do. I'm gonna have a SECOND round for the Drawing
Contest! The top 3 jammerz who made it into the finals
will compete in that contest. Now, here are the top 3 jammerz
who will be competing! :-)


This lovely drawing by my good friend. It is good enough to be in the finalz!
My friend's name is: Wolfy and then a bunch of numbers I can't remember.
Anyway's, you know who you are Wolfy! I used green text to match the swirlz
lolz. Loved your drawing! :-) <3


This amazing picture is by one of my BFF's Puppyyears2000. Puppy
has made her way into the finalz! Give a big round of applause
to her! I used light blue text to match the neck item xDz. Delightful
drawing! :-) <33333



And this wonderful drawing is by Ajrocks123! It's either Ajrocks123
or Ajrocks1232 lolz. As you can see, I showed this drawing in one of
my earlier posts. I used brownish text to match the Koala lolz. It's a very
nice drawing! :-) <3

Ok so, here again are the ways you can show me your drawing for the contest:


1. You can use your email to send me your picture. My email is animaljamblog1234@gmail.com

2. If you have a blog, you can draw your picture, post it on your blog, and say that that's the picture
you want to enter in the contest. Then, once you have posted the picture on your blog, comment on my blog and tell me to look at your blog to see the picture.

3. I don't think it works but maybe you can post the picture in a comment? I don't think they let you post pictures in comments though. Lolz. :-)


GOOD LUCK TO THE TOP 3! <3 :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment