Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random Things!





HAI JAMMERZ! I am really bored right now....I just changed the backgrounds
of the Squishes and Scoop so I have nothing else to do....so...I'm just gonna make a
random post. By random, I mean ALL sorts of stuff are gonna be in this post. Ok? Ok.
Here we go......:-D.
JOKES!

Q: What do you give a sick bird?
A: Tweetment!

Q: What's another name for a clever duck?
A: A wise quacker!

Q: Which bird is always out of breath?
A: A puffin!

Q: What is a duck's favorite TV show?
A: The feather forecast!

Q: What do you call a crate of ducks?
A: A box of quackers!
Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
A: Frost Bite!
Q: Why did Mickey Mouse go to space?
A: To find Pluto! (Babyish right? Lolz).
Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 789! (Seven ate Nine). Lolz.
CUTE PICS!
LOLZ, CALM DOWN LITTLE KITTY!
LOLZ!!!!
XDZZZZZZZ!
LOLZ. I'm full! I had 3 pancakez for breakfast.
xDzzzz!
MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTISTS!
One Direction! Awesome Music and SO CUTE!
Lolz. <3
Taylor Swift! She's SO pretty and is my favorite
Country Music Singer. <33333 Tay tay! Lolz.
<3
Selena Gomez! She's also SO pretty and is
BFF's with Taylor Swift! <3
BAI JAMMERZ! :-) <3





No comments:

Post a Comment