Friday, July 27, 2012

Lotz Of Notices!



Hai jammerz!  I don't really have any new items for you today...I checked in the shopz and saw none. Then again, I checked really quickly xDz...So here's just some thingz I found :p...lolz....take a look! :-)

Here are the AJ Shamans:

(These pics are from Ozma00).






Peck the Rabbit Shaman, Greely the Wolf Shaman, Sir Gilbert the Tiger Shaman, Cosmo the Koala Shaman, Graham the Monkey Shaman, and Liza the Panda Shaman. My favorite shaman is Peck
<3 :-).


Also, I was logging onto AJ today and when I picked a server I got this:

It says: "All rooms for that animal type are full!
Please reload and try again." What the.....? It's weird
because this same glitch happened to Goldfishypuppy and
Trickertreee. What do YOU think this means? Are there soon
going to be seperate rooms for each animal type? Did AJ mean to
put this warning in a different update but by accident put it now???
I don't know...If you have any ideas for what this might mean, say your idea in a comment below.

Now here are some codes. I don't know if the
codez have expired or not. I'm guessing some
of them have...well good luck! Lolz. :-)

When you first log on to AJ you should see this:

Since I cut off the log in part of the pic here it is:


Here are the codez you can put in the codez slot to earn gemz and sometimez prizez:

• explore2012 (gives you 1000 gems)
• explorer (gives you 100 gems)
• gecko (gives you a Green Gecko Plushie)
• peskyphantoms (gives you 1000 gems and an Imprisoned Phantom)
• ngkidsrox (gives you 1000 gems)

Remember, you can only use the codez one time for each account. If you make another account, only then can you use the codez again to earn gemz and prizez. :-)



BAI GUYZ! <3 :-)



Stallion1


1 comment: