Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Item And Facts On Contest!



HAI JAMMERZ! Sorry I didn't update earlier I was
helping my dad paint a room :-D. Anywayz, I still need
to help him finish it so I'm gonna make this quick. Ok! Take
a look! :-)


There's a new Fancy Candleabrum
in Jam Mart Furniture! It costs 400
gems and is for members only. This
probably (or should I say definitely),
doesn't really matter but I iz just wondering
why there are 5 candles. :-)

Next, some information on the Drawing Contest! :-)

CONTEST!

Type of Contest: Drawing Contest
Prize: Pink Tophat



Here's the prize! :-)

For this contest, everyone can participate. It's a drawing contest!
You can make up your own drawing and send it to me. Here are the
ways you can show me it:

1. You can use your email to send me your picture. My email is animaljamblog1234@gmail.com

2. If you have a blog, you can draw your picture, post it on your blog, and say that that's the picture
you want to enter in the contest. Then, once you have posted the picture on your blog, comment on my blog and tell me to look at your blog to see the picture.

3. I don't think it works but maybe you can post the picture in a comment? I don't think they let you post pictures in comments though. Lolz. :-)

 

Here's an example of a drawing! You don't HAVE to do
something fancy at all. Just do ANYTHING that relates to AJ. :-)

BAI JAMMERZ! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi stal pal!!!!! It's me puppyears2000! I made a drawing for the contest!!! My blog is puppyears2000spotlight.blogspot.com
    THNX BYE!!!!! xoxo- puppyears2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I drew a picture for the contest! I sent it to you by email! So you know who i am, you should get an email by Theanimaljamcrazy@yahoo.com. If you see that, thats me!
    -TheSafari07 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drew a pic :)
    Copy and paste this into your browser to see it:
    http://jamaajournalcheese34.blogspot.com/2012/07/art-3.html

    ~EagleEye xx

    ReplyDelete