Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Freedom Party!



HAPPY JULY 4TH! I got the update on the Freedom Party today!
So, nothing much more to say than, TAKE A LOOK! :-)


First, we have to Party Icon like I showed you
yesterday.


(This pic is from Lovelost's blog along with 2 others).
Over here, you can see fireworks exploding in the sky!
So.....BOOTIFUL! Lolz, (BEAUTIFUL).


(This pic is from Lovelost's blog). To
the left, you can buy Fireworks for your
den! I can't wait to see how the star one looks
in my den! :-D


Here are the types of fireworks you can buy! At least
one of them is for nonmembers lolz. I'll give credit to
AJ for that. xDz. :-D


Also, there are Wolf Fireworks! I
wonder why they didn't put them with
the other fireworks...Eh WATEVS. Lolz.
:-)


(This pic is from Lovelost's blog).
To the right, there's the Clothing
Booth! Let's check out what cool
stuff they have there! :-)


They have Freedom Monkey, Bunny, Cat, Chicken,
and Panda hats! The Bunny one is for nonmembers...
Yayz! Lolz. :-D


They have Freedom Lion Hats also!
This Freedom Hat is also cool :-D!!!!


FIREWORKS! LOLZ! :-D

That's all for now jammerz, BAI! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment