Saturday, July 14, 2012

Important Notices!



HAI JAMMERZ! Sorry for not posting yesterday! I was busy packing
and I was out all day. Today we're going on vacation! I can't wait! Ok,
take a look! :-)

Oh and before I start I just wanna say that I
might quit the blog. I don't know, it seems like
I've over worked myself every single day. I have
to update on a lot stuff. I don't know, I'm thinking
about it. :-(

Also! You guyz only have a week left for the Drawing
Contest! So far, Puppyears2000 is in the lead with this drawing:


Isn't that a good drawing? NICE JOB!!!! (Gives
one of my besties, Puppy, signature smiley face)
:-). Lolzzzzz. :-D

OK, now for the new itemz!


There are Sandals at the Carnival! They
are for members only and cost 14,000 gems.


There is a new Lantern Necklace at
Bahari Bargains! It costs 650 gems and
is for members only.

BAI JAMMERZ! :-)

2 comments:

  1. THNX STALLY WALLY!!! LUV YA!! XD
    ~puppyears2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete