Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Item Guess That Rare Winner And Drawing Contest!



HAI JAMMERZ! Ok I have some cool thingz for you today.
First of all, I have a new item, second of all, I have the Guess
That Rare Winner, and third of all, I have a special contest for
you! Ok, take a look! :-)

NEW ITEM!


There's a new Vanity Mirror at Epic
Wonders! It costs 3,000 gems (Yes a
lot), and is for members only. Ok, now
on to more important matterz! Lolz. :-)

HERE'S THE GUESS THAT RARE WINNER!

Ok so now, I'm gonna show you the Guess That Rare winner'z comment
that says what the Guess That Rare answer is!

Is the answer Red Leaf Necklaces, Stally Wally? btw What happens when you win one of these guess that rare contests?
~katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie

CONGRATZ katgoo449 the wizard/KittyinBowTie!
-GIVES BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE- Lolz. :-DDDD

CONTEST!

For this contest, everyone can participate. It's a drawing contest!
You can make up your own drawing and send it to me. Here are the
ways you can show me it:

1. You can use your email to send me your picture. My email is animaljamblog1234@gmail.com

2. If you have a blog, you can draw your picture, post it on your blog, and say that that's the picture
you want to enter in the contest. Then, once you have posted the picture on your blog, comment on my blog and tell me to look at your blog to see the picture.

3. I don't think it works but maybe you can post the picture in a comment? I don't think they let you post pictures in comments though. Lolz. :-)



Here's an example of a drawing! You don't HAVE to do
a koala at all. Just do ANYTHING that relates to AJ. :-)

BAI JAMMERZ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment