Monday, July 2, 2012

Rare Monday And Monthly Gift!



HIYA JAMMERZ! I have some new things
for you today. Well, first of all, I'm not gonna
make this post longer because right after it I'm
gonna finish up the Guess That Rare! It's the 13th
one! Ok, take a look! :-)


You can now buy Freedom Bands in
Jam Mart Clothing! I'm sad about this.
AJ keeps on making every single rare that
happens to be one that I have, come out.....
ANNOYING. Anyways, I wanna be HAPPY
so let me be HAPPY lolz. They cost 750 gems
and obviously, are for nonmembers.


Also, the July monthly gifts have arrived!
Let's see what AJ has put together for us! :-)


A Nature Archway! Cool right?!

They come in a lot of different types.

The Lava One:


The Castle One:


The Princess Castle One:


And The Frozen One:






No comments:

Post a Comment