Saturday, March 3, 2012

Smaller rare item list!

Hey fellas! Well for this post I'm gonna list some smaller rares. These aren't the BIG rares. Here they are! :-)

                                                                        Leaf Necklaces!

  These are neck items. These items come in more colors on Best Dressed. But unfortunately, I don't know the people who have them so I can't get a pic of it. These are widely thought of as the coolest neck item!

                                                
                                                                       Worn Blankets!

The Worn Blankets are back items. As you can see they come in a variety of colors. The rarest ones are the blue and red. The brown is a two of a kind and the red and blue ones are one of a kind. No jammer is really sure who has the blue worn, but I am trying to find out. The Worn Blankets are very popular since they are nonmember.

                                                                       Gazelle Horns!

These are head items. The purple Gazelles are the rarest color. They are one of a kind. Many jammers would give lots of rares for these since they are so cool! The scary antlers (the orange and black ones) came out on Halloween. They are often mistaken for gazelle horns. I just want to let you know that the scary horns are way different from the gazelles.

                                                                Light Green old blanket!

  The light green old blanket is a back item. Another name for the light green old blanket is rob. Rob stands for rare old blanket. These blankets are beta. They used to be in stores but then for some reason Animal Jam took them out. Now they are worth a lot. Even as much as nonmember batwings!

                                                                       Rhino Helmets!

These are head items. They were in beta times. On another post I'll show you a pic of the rhino helmets in stores during beta times. I think the rhino helmets are most cool on the bunnies. Don't you? The rarest rhino helmet in the collection is the orange one. Some people call it the brown one.

Ok so, that's all the pics I can get for now. I MIGHT make a smaller rare item list part 2 but I'll have to get some pics of items first. So for now that's all. C ya! :-)

12 comments:

  1. Do The Beta Panda Hat(Aqua and Tan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about the jester hats? i want to know if mine is rare (its not the haloween kind)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. what will you trade for it? my name on Animal Jam is: Mangoz476566 ;)

      Delete
  4. I have purple pink hazels that are unwanted.. My user is xxsilverflamexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh,I have the original bow and arrows,and mine is black. How rare is it actually? :T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. if it says rare on it that doesn't count

      Delete
  7. The neon blue worn is photoshopped, there is a faded blue but Pizzadrop (im pretty sure he made that photo) photoshopped the bright neon blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayoo! This is boywolf26068 (no im not a boy this account used to b mah bros bfore he left) Ok soo I have the NR NM BLUE WORN and i have 7 RARE NM LIGHT BLUE WORNS all of them I traded for but i wanted to know how you get them. If anyone knows please email or add me or something!!

    Email: zwynn02@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh yay! I used to have an orange rhino, I traded for a beard.

    ReplyDelete