Friday, March 30, 2012

4th Guess That Rare!

Hey guys! So here's the 4th Guess That Rare! Remember, you can tell me your guess in a comment or on Animal Jam. Also remember to, give the exact color of each item. I won't accept something like example: beard. You would have to say the color. Good luck! :-)

- Who has it: Lovelost, Solidblue02/Nano8, lots of other people I can't think of right now

- It was one color of something that didn't come out

-It comes in many different colors but this is the only rare one


                          WHO WILL GUESS THAT RARE?



                                                 WINNER!
                                                        
                                       Ajrulezcutiecupcakesweetiepieafa Answer: Beta Arctic Hood!










2 comments:

  1. I think It is a Beta Artic Hood


    ~Livie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right! But I'm sorry ajrulez already guessed it. :-(

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete