Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Interview with VisualEffects!

Hey guys! So today I had an interview with my good friend VisualEffects! He is really nice. So today I'll just show you what me and Visual talked about! Here's the Interview! :-)


Me: Hi Visual! =D
Visual: Hello!
Me: For today, I'm going to ask you some questions ok?
Visual: Alrighty =D
Me: When did you first start playing Animal Jam?
Visual: I started around September of 2011
Me: Next Question:
Me: How did you find out about Animal Jam?
Visual: My sister told me about it
Me: Does your sister play Animal Jam?
Visual: Yes
Me: Lastly, whose your best friend on Animal Jam?
Visual: Lemonfreeze12 (Rh111)
Me: That's all the time we have for today!
Me: Thank you for coming!
Visual: =D
Me: Bye! :)
Visual: Bye!


 
VisualEffects and his best bud lemonfreeze12 (Rh111)

No comments:

Post a Comment