Saturday, March 31, 2012

Puffles The Penguin!


This is the story of Puffles The Penguin! Enjoy! :-)
Hi! I'm Puffles The Penguin! My friends call me Puffs. I come from far out in the Arctic. I moved to Animal Jam a couple weeks ago. Now I'm a very happy penguin. My best friend is Stallion1. She takes care of me. Now, I'm gonna tell you a story about myself. Here we go! :-)



This is my home! Biggest treehouse ever! Now, there is a secret to this treehouse. If I say the magic word "Squishy," and think of where I want to go it'll drop me off there! This treehouse is highly protected. If anyone tries to steal it there is a security system. So don't even try! So one day, I said the magic word Squishy and thought of a Snow Fort. It dropped me off there!



The treehouse took him to a Winter Wonderland! Snow was piling up all over him. He was very excited. He played in the snow a little. He made snow angels and snowmen. Then he realized that... this wasn't snow! It was coming out of a machine! Puffles suddenly had a bad feeling about this place. But since he was very curious, he started to explore.



He saw mysterious footprints leading toward a cave. So he wobbled over to the cave. In the cave he saw one pair of gleaming eyes. They were staring right at him and every once in a while they would blink. Then paws started to try to grab him. Puffles backed away in alarm.


Then suddenly, a big wolf came racing after him! Puffles was terrified! The wolf was going to eat him! He tried to think of a plan to get away but he didn't have time. So he ran straight for the stairs, the wolf right behind him.


Puffles raced up the stairs. The wolf's teeth were snapping at him, trying to get his flipper! Puffles screamed. The wolf came stomping up the stairs once Puffles had reached the top. A shiver ran up his spine.



Once Puffles reached the top of the Snow Fort, he had no where to go! He was cornered by the big wolf! Then suddenly he realized, there was a big pile of snowballs next to him. The pile was bigger than him! The snowballs were firm, hard, and very big. So he started to throw them at the wolf!


Once the pile of snowballs ran out Puffles ran back downstairs. There was no where to go! both entrances were blocked by a gate! I'm toast, thought Puffles. But then he realized the gates were fairly short. So he, as a smart penguin, climbed over the gate. The wolf saw what he had done and tried to get over the gate. But he couldn't get over! Grrr, thought the wolf.


Puffles went around back and ended up where he first had been. He was scared out of his mind. The wolf was still right behind him! But luckily, the wolf couldn't get over this gate either. So the wolf howled and yelled at Puffles to get back here but Puffles didn't. He ran away.


He found the Snow Machine again and had a brilliant plan. Maybe if I hop into the machine, it'll shoot me back to my treehouse, he thought. He tried this plan out but it didn't work. He tried a couple more times and then finally, it worked! "Bye bye wolf!" Said Puffles.


Puffles The Penguin landed safely back in his magical treehouse. He breathed a sigh of relief. Then he realized it was his bedtime! So he curled into a ball and went to sleep. The End. :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment