Friday, March 2, 2012

Den of the week!

Hey jammers! So this post is gonna be about the dens of the week! So if you check back soon I will have the den of the week posted! I'm gonna come around to a lot of jammers dens and whoever has the best den will be the next den of the week. Good luck!  :)

The den of the week is.....

-Pizzadrop <3! You have to check out his den! It's so cool! My favorite part is the part at the beginning with all the black! Check it out soon! :)


                                 


-Rh111! Rh's snow fort den is awesome! In the front of his den he has furniture, in the backyard he has trees, and on the top floor he has open signs! If you wanna see Rh's den in more detail visit it sometime! :-)


         

3 comments:

  1. Look at all the pets in pizza's den! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO sweet! I'm sorry I won't have a chance to make it to Disney while they're out, so thanks for sharing more on them to let me live vicariously.Reithelm

    ReplyDelete