Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best friends!

Hey guys! Today I just wanna do a quick post. I wanna send a shout-out to four of my best friends. All my friends mean A LOT to me. Take a look! :-)

Misterarcticclaw! Mister is so nice! She is also part of the squishy club. She helps me out, cheers me up when I'm down, and is so kind. Thanks mister for being a great friend!

This is a picture of Misterarcticclaw and I! :)

Sheesh4! She is a really kind friend! We always laugh together and whenever she is on we have a great time! Sheesh you rock! :-)

This is a picture of Sheesh4!

Ajrulezcutiecupcakesweetiepieafa! Aj is a really kind and funny friend. We always help each other out. Whenever she's on we have a good laugh with each other! Aj you're awesome! :-)


  This is a picture of ajrulezcutiecupcakesweetiepieafa!

Tigerlilycoke! Lily is a REALLY funny and nice jammer. She always is cracking me up and making me cry tears of laughter, lolz. Tiger you're hilarious! :-)

This is a picture of me and Lily wearing matching outfits!






2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you, Fellow Squishy! It's great to have you as a friend, too. And nice job, you've already got 500 views, i've had mine for a month and I only have 700! Lol xD I followed your blog!

    Love youuuu! Ya know, In a friend way. X3
    SYIJ,
    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks best buddy! haha we look so cute there! and impressive blog! i wuv it! haha and like MisterArcticClaw said...
    i wuv youuuuuu! like friends... :B that would be awk sauce since we are both girlies...

    ReplyDelete