Thursday, March 1, 2012

Elf tail armor!

Look elf tail armor came out today! They are so cool! You gotta be a member to have them! I couldn't get all of them cause new ones pop up ALL the time! So if you no any others leave me a comment and I'll try to get a pic of it. Also tell me the person that has it so I can get the pic.  Take a look at these :)




Aren't they so cool?? My favorite is probably the peach and blue one. Anyways I'm gonna leave a poll on which color you guys out there like the most! On the poll I'm not gonna put every single elf tail armor color cause there are so many! But there will be a good amount of them. Check my blog daily to see it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Theres Another Kind Of Gold/Red, Its a Bit Darker Like Doblo has it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'll try to get that one put a pic of it on ur blog I wanna see :-)

    ReplyDelete