Friday, March 30, 2012

Other Blogs!

Hey guys! So, I'm here today to talk about other blogs! These blogs I support and follow. Most of these bloggers are my friends. Take a look!

-Pizzadrop animaljam blog
-Iloveaj5678 animaljam highlights
-Ace97 animaljam rocks
-Animaljam Insiders (Sheesh4)
-Animaljam Freedom! (Misterarcticclaw)
-The Animaljam Daily Roar! (Qazar)
-Animaljam Splash! (Dolphina)
-Jamaajournalcheese34.blogspot.com (eagleeye34)

Remember if you want your blog up there just leave a comment or tell me on Animal Jam! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Mind putting my blog up there, Stallion?
    Here's the link-

    jamaajournalcheese34.blogspot.com

    Thanks ;D
    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can You Please put mine to?
    Name: Thracey11's Animal Jam Rage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please put mine up too? Thanks!

    www.animaljamclick.blogspot.com

    By the way, it's not available in the search engines yet, so I'd appreciate it if the link was just up. My username is Sparrow7078. =D

    ReplyDelete