Saturday, March 10, 2012

1000 views party!

Hey guys! Today I'm here to tell you about my party! I'm gonna have a party once I reach 1000 views! I'm so close! I guess this blog is getting popular lolz. So here is some information about the party!

Location: Stallion1 den (it will be unlocked)
Time: 4:15 PM (eastern time)
Day: March 13 2012
Type of party: Hang out party, trading party, and betting party

So, I haven't had ALL the information set out yet. Once I decide the plan I will update this post! So check back A LOT. Soon I will have everything posted! :-) 


Ok so I have everything posted. PLEASE try to be at the party. It will be sad if no one comes. Try to make some time for the party. If you really can't come then I understand. C ya at the party! :-)

Hey guys! OMG the party turned out so well!!! Everyone was so nice and there were SO many people! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am never betting again... Never, forever, life is now or never, forever evers gonna turn around... You'll never see me again! Oops.. thinking of a song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stallion1 i do know you but you do not know me but when the party starts i have to tell something Private........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Type Of Party: Platypus PArty x3

    ReplyDelete