Monday, May 21, 2012

Rare Mech Angel Wings And Shirt!



HOWDY JAMMERZ! As You all know, today is Monday. And what
is so special about this day? IT'S RARE MONDAY :-D! Also, just
wanna inform you that I won't be putting all the rare Monday items on
that little post. The post with lots of information about the items. I'll
just tell you about the items in the post I do each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's take a look! :-)


For Rare Momday the new Mech Angel
Wings came out! THEY FOR NM! YAY!
THANK GAWD lolz. They costs 750 gems.
I guess that's kinda a lot.


(I found this out from Lovelost's blog and this pic is from
Lovelost's blog). The Bad To The Bone shirt is back in stores!
But it's out of stock. That's probably why it went out of stores in the
first place. Bye! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment