Saturday, May 5, 2012

New things!!

Hey jammers! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I was out all day. Well anyways, to catch up on everything, I have 4 new things for you! The things I didn't post about yesterday will be at the bottom of the post. Ok, take a look! :-)

 Item: Ship Tie Location: Sunken Treasures

 (Picture from Lovelost's blog) Lovelost found this picture on an old AJ HQ post. Notice, how there is a phantom portal kind of thing in the goal! I wonder if these portals are gonna come out. I hope they do! But if they would...they would be for members. :-(

 Item: Bow & Arrow Location: Epic Wonders

 (This picture is from the Animal Jam Rapids)There is a new thing called a pet effect! While playing pet games you can unlock a new pet effect. Sometimes when you are playing Disc Toss with your dog, this message above will pop up. This works with snake pets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment