Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cool Pics!



Hey jammers! I got some new things for you today!


There is a new Snake Habitat in the
Pet Shop! Pretty cool am I right? :-)


I noticed that you can't buy the Bad To
The Bone t-shirt anymore. I guess it's
gonna become a "rare." Lolz.


 Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Two reasons why.
First of all, AJ has lately ALWAYS been offline. So I can't
update on new things. And next, I'm playing Transformice a
lot.Guys you should really try it. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO
fun! :-)


Here's a funny picture to cheer you guys up from AJ being offline!


Lolz! It must be very smelly in there!
But for a little cat like that, VERY COZY1
Lolz! :-)

Next are just some random Animal Jam Pics!



Here's a picture of the old Crystal Sands. I kinda
miss the Old Crystal Sands. I think I like it better
this way than the other way idk why!



Lastly, this is what the newspaper used to look
like. One lucky jammer would be the Jammer
Spotlight. I had always dreamed of being that
lucky jammer! Lolz. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment