Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lots Of New And Cool Things!



Hello jammerz! Lolz hello.....so formal......! Ok,
I have one new item for you today. I'm surprised
because this kind of item hasn't come out in a long
time, don't you think? Well anyways, here it is! :-)


There is a new Giraffe Topiary at the
Animal Museum! It would go nicely in
a den full of trees like some jammers do.
This Giraffe Topiary costs 400 gems and is
for members only. That's all for now, Bye! :-)


Oh and, this is a pic from Freespirit's blog. Fatpanda96 found out that
when you were a freedom cape the fur leaks through! Weird eh? Here's the
pic of it:

 

See, the fur is leaking through...WEIRD! Lolz.


Oh and, here's just a cute little pic I found on the internet :-)!



I luv hamsters. They have little CHUBBY CHEEKS.
So cute.....Lolzzzz. :-)


Oh and lastly, if you guys have anything new that you found
out on AJ, tell me on chat, on a comment, on transformice, or on AJ.
I'll do a post about it and then I'll give you credit for it. So anything cool, interesting,
sad, AWESOME, or an other character trait thing, tell me about it and I'll put it on the blog!

BAI! :-)


1 comment:

  1. hai stal pal! visit meh new blog! puppyears2000spotlight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete