Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jammer And Den Of The Week And Bunny Rug!



HEYO JAMMERZ! I also just realized like on the Scoop that..I HAVEN'T DONE THE JAMMER
OF THE WEEK OR THE DEN OF THE WEEK....in so long! So luckily...I doing it right..NOW! Lolz.
Also, there will be the usual new item that comes out every day. Lolz. HEHE! :-)

AND THE JAMMER OF THE WEEK IS........hehe.....HEHEHE........XXFREESPIRITXX!
Freespirit is MY SQUISHY! She is very loyal and always lends a helping hand. She also
has two AMAZING blogs called "Animal Jam Fiery" and "Animal Jam Freedom." She
is very kind and helps me out with trades. Thanks for being a GREAT friend Squishy!


Here is a pic of her..which
again she took the pic. I guess
I am just lazy and don't want to take
the pics...Lolzzzz. :-) HEHE.


Now, HERE'S THE DEN OF THE WEEK!

And the next Den Of The Week is......................................................
Mwahahahaha do you like PICKLES?...........RANDOMMMMMMM.........
JAMMIE263!!!! Jammie263 is awesome. That's just all I got to say about her.
But her den...is also...AWESOME..! It's really cool. She must've spent a lot of time
decorating it. It seems like she lots off effort into it. Well, that effort earned her the spot
as the Den Of The Week! :-)

Jammie263: My Horse

And here's yet ANOTHER pic
taken not by me but by the person
I have selected. I am so lazy today...HEHE. :-)


And lastly, there's the Bunny Rug
at the Bunnies Only Party! It comes
in different colors too. It looks soft.
Mwahahaha. BYE! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment