Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hey jammers! Well, I haven't done the Den Of The Week OR the Jammer Of The Week in a long time. Again...LAZY lolz. So, first let's start out with the Jammer Of The Week! :-)


The next Jammer Of The Week is.....Snowyclaw! Snowyclaw is a VERY nice and helpful jammer. He is very helpful to his friends, and ALWAYS lnds a helping hand. He also has an AWESOME blog. It's called "The Animal Jam Spirit Blog For The Jammers." He is a very good blogger! Here is a pic of him! :-)

 This is his usual outfit. :-)



The next Den Of The Week is.....Ninjago1221! Even though Ninjago doesn't play anymore, I thought he had a really cool den. I love how the TVs aren all in a row facing the couches. Also, the wallpaper goes great with the den. I'm sure he spent lots of time and gems working on the den! Here's a picture of his den!

 I didn't take this picture. I couldn't take a picture of his den because the buddy glitch took him off my friends list. And his den was locked. So I looked up a picture of his den on the web. And I got this one! :-)






2 comments:

  1. Wow you're friends with him? :) Lucky. The closest I've gotten is an email with him. :3
    -zeldagirl101

    ReplyDelete