Monday, May 14, 2012

AWESOME Items!

Hey jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday! Like the whole day I was playing TFM (Transformice for those who don't know). It's such a fun game! You guys should really try it. Oh and, a special shout-out to Zeldagirl, who I met on TFM. She is a really great friend and she's really nice. Well, let's get on to the items that came out today and yesterday! :-)

 Here's the Rare Monday item! It's called the Rare Mech Angel Helmet. You can find it on the 3rd page of the catalog in Jam Mart Clothing. I luv th combination of colors!
 Here is the Sheriff Badge that is available in Bahari Bargains. I like the little swirly thingy in the middle :-D.

 And lastly, there's a new gift from AJ HQ!

 It's called the Imprisoned Phantoms. YES! It's for members and nonmembers! Lolz XD.

 This picture is from Lovelost's blog. Thanks Lovelost! Surprisingly, when you put the item on trade, it has a different name. Weird eh? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment