Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pictures of me and my Buddies!

Hey guys! So in this post I'll be having pics of me with my buddies! If you wanna be up here you can just ask in a comment or on Animal Jam. I will be saying yes to anyone who asks. I will keep on updating this post. Take a look! :-)




Lemonfreeze12 and I. :-)


Ajrulezcutiecupcakesweetiepieafa and I. :-)



Hatakekakashi and I. :-)


Kaleana9 and I. :-)


Ace97 and I. :-)


Louietheman and I. :-)


Largerabbit and I. :-)


Solidblue02 and I. :-)


Owais0 and I. :-)


Aj12398 and I. :-)



Carson02 and I. :-)



Dimelo and I. :-)



Tiger05430 and I. :-)




2 comments:

  1. I would like to be there! If you don't like to, (even thou you will say yes to all who ask, cause I am not a friend of yours) I am Ok with it, anyway I'm just Asking ~Thracey11 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sure! I'll try to friend you. :-)

    ~Stally Wally

    ReplyDelete