Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phantom and Reminders!

Hey guys! I got some new things to tell you today. So first of all, a new item came out! It's called the Diamond Phantom Statue. You can find it at Epic Wonders. Its costs 7500 gems. I like how it's like a diamond. Take a look! :-)

 Here it is! :-)



So, I have some other stuff to tell you also. All of them are reminders. So first, I will soon be putting the next Guess That Rare up! Be sure to try to guess it! Also, remember to vote for the Picky Picture Contest. The winner will be announced soon!Next, be sure to check out The Animal Jam Scoop! I am still finding mods though. Lastly, remember to get all the clearance before the update comes tomorrow!  I am guessing that the update will bring lots of new stuff . So be ready! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment